Tuesday, February 13, 2007

TV and Radio, oh my!

Greetings! I am still in Beppu doing my thing. Check out my latest media appearances!

Sat, Feb 17 in the morning (check your newspaper)
Channel: OBS
Show: Kabosu Time

I will tour Kannawa with Mr. Kai and the student guides and the gaijin tarento at OBS.
Check it out!


-------------

Tuesday, Feb. 20
Show: Konnichi wa, Hachimaru-chan Desu
Channel: NHK Dai 1 Radio (National broadcast)
Time: 11:30 - 11:50 (for 12 minutes in the middle somewhere)

I will team up with NPO Chairman Mr. Kai to sell the Kannawa area to the entire nation of Nippon via the airwaves. Tune in to hear me do the hard sell! It should be a laugh!

2 comments:

ターナー said...

Hey Joel,
I'll be visiting Beppu for the first time this weekend, and am finding your page very, very useful. I'll be sure to check out Kannawa Onsen. By the way, does the spaport only apply to onsens in Beppu, or do they have something similar in other prefectures?

Turner
www.keepingpaceinjapan.com

Karthick said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Alanna

http://www.craigslistsimplified.info