Monday, May 23, 2005

Shinoyu Onsen (四の湯温泉)

I had this joint scouted out for over a week now. We had company on the weekend so Jude and I bathed at home for a few days. Now back to the 88 challenge!
This a nice local joint in the Kamegawa area. The building is old, but not run down. Makes for a historic feel. The other bathers were nice, too. Personally, I liked the blue tiles in the tub. Makes it feel a lot like, well, a bath. And at 100 yen, the price is nice. Poor guy at the window got a handful of 5 and 1 yens from my stingy ass. Saving my big coins!

Jude met a little girl who was 2 yrs old. I had a nice chat with the dad.
Jude fell down and hurt his bottom. Dad needs to be more vigilant. Sorry little buddy: (

I had a hard time finding parking so I parked at the hospital. Excuse my brash disregard for harmony in Japanese society.

Shinoyu Sign

No comments: